Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cheers!

"New Year's eve is like every other night; there is no pause in the march of the universe, no breathless moment of silence among created things that the passage of another twelve months may be noted; and yet no man has quite the same thoughts this evening that come with the coming of darkness on other nights."
~Hamilton Wright Mabie

I awoke to harsh winds and and fiercely blowing snow. Apparently Old Man Winter finally arrived in my neighborhood. Sadly, the white fluff is a bit late for Christmas, but I suppose New Year's Eve will do just fine.

Isn't my purple mug pretty? It's a new favorite. A nifty mug takes tea drinking to a whole new level. Thank you, Maddie.

The dawning of 2009 shall no doubt bring on resolutions and new outlooks. Whatever you're dreaming about... I hope it comes true.

Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...