Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Good Stuff- My Day in Pictures

"may the road
rise to meet you,
may the wind
always be at your back,
may the sun
shine warm upon your face,
may the rains
fall softly upon your fields..."
~Irish Blessing

I thought I'd give you a glimpse of my nifty little knitting project. Since it's so dull and dreary outside, I'm turning to colorful yarn to lift my spirits.

Of course, a delectable dish of strawberry shortcake made the day a bit sweeter.

And, there's something so gosh-darn cheerful about a bouquet of daisies.

Despite more rain, it was a pretty nice day. I'm off to beddie-bye...night, y'all.

1 comment:

Greta said...

Did someone send you those daisies? They made me feel happy but not as happy as that strawberry shortcake did! I miss you friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...