Sunday, November 21, 2010

An Addicting Solution

"The belly rules the mind."
~Spanish Proverb


I'm just going to cut to the chase. I have this little problem that develops on Monday and lasts until Friday. This happens every week, without fail.

At about 4:30 PM, or whenever I enter the Dott Avenue compound, I turn into a piggie. A big, hungry, I'll-kill-for-food piggie. It's quite embarrassing, really. I must change.

I developed a plan to combat my insanely ridiculous, after-school eating binges. I figured I'd make myself some healthy snacks, package them, and have them all ready to go for when my alter-ego, HHT (Hungry Hungry Teacher), stumbles through the door.

Hence, Chickpea Crunchers. Yummy, protein packed, delicious treats that not only taste wonderfully, but also deliver some nutritional value.

Thank God for this recipe. It might have saved my life.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank goodness I found those recipes. What would the world be like without Mrs.Wheeler grade 6 teacher! You have some tape worm.

Kim said...

I can relate to this one. When I get home I'm so hungry I could eat the doorknobs off the doors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...