Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Big Debut

I've finally given into the techno version of journaling. In reality, I've never been one to "journal", however I do love to record special moments, inspiring quotes, and most importantly the little, everyday things that we so often consider insignificant. It really does amaze me at how we work so hard to record the big events, yet often lose track of the tiny ones. I suppose this is my way to remember the 'littles'; the day to day occurances that are all to often forgotten.

Today I went outside and planted some flowers my mom gave me from her garden. It makes me happy to see them outside my windows. I also indulged in one of my favorite things- a large cup of coffee from the Donut Connection. Who would have thought that two dollars could by so much happines?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...