Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sweetness

"Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly."
~Rose Franken


I had about 150 things, all of which were important, that I could have busied myself with tonight. But, do you think I did a one of them?

Nope. No. Not a chance.


What I did do included working out at the gym and making these delicious lollipops.



I'm trying to start some of my own traditions, and these Valentine's Day lollies have officially been added to the list.


Cinnamon and tutti frutti emerged as the flavors of the night.

I'm pretty much loving these lollies. They taste heavenly!
xo

1 comment:

Maria said...

XOXOXOX

A few questions...

Did they stick to the paper towel?

Are you sharing?


Chocolate covered strawberries next?

Happy St. Valentine's Day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...