Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Total Nerd

"You can get all A's and still flunk life."
~Walker Percy

I've spent the entire day studying for my mid-term exam. As my reward, I'm about to take a small break to run a few errands and grab a coffee. I'm trying to reenact the old college days, which happened to be way more fun than the current grad school scene. Except rather than running errands, I would have treated myself to a shopping field-trip and dinner date with my roommate. Those were the days.

Today I wrote about 12 pages worth of abstracts and theories and philosophies. Now, I simply have to dedicate a few hours to really internalizing it all. Delightful.


I'm trying to keep my spirits and interest level up by using audaciously colored notebook paper and fancy pens. It's kinda working. If nothing else, at least my binder and notes look spiffy. wink.

2 comments:

Greta said...

You are an inspiration. I love the blend of color it so suits you. Keep up the hard work. You will be so glad you did in the end. Love and miss you!

Maria said...

Love the colored paper and pens!! Good study tool. You would have loved the speaker today. FINALLY a workshop worth going to!! I got some good books too, let me know if you want to look them over.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...