Saturday, November 19, 2011

...And It Snowed for Halloween

"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?"
-J.B. Priestley


Forgive me for being a bit behind.  ..sigh...Life has a way of enveloping me with responsibilities.  

But, the first snow has happened~ has fallen from the sky and kicked my love affair with winter into full gear.

Happy Happy! Joy Joy!


I remember the moment most vividly.  Husband and I were laying in bed, aware of the supposed forecast, when he said to me, "Well, we have't heard any plows."  

Just then, I kid you not, the scratchy, rumble-y sound of the snowplow echoed through the icy air.  


I dashed from my bed, peered through the blinds and then ran (honest) downstairs to fully investigate the natural wonder.

The day turned into one of comfy jammies, warm socks, hot java and cozy blankets.

CT enjoyed an abundance of time in Snuggle City.  She was oh-so-happy, that furry one.


First Snow~ October 29, 2011

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...