Friday, April 27, 2012

Filling Up On Sunshine


"Anyone's life truly lived consists of work, sunshine, exercise, soap, plenty of fresh air, and a happy contented spirit."
~Lillie Langtry

Working all day has it's perks.  I can't complain.

But, when I am away from my little green babies, I worry about them.  
Are they warm enough?  Are they getting enough light?


I do what any loving mother would.  I rush home, open the west facing front door and run to gather and place all my seedlings and herb babies in my make-do incubator and chlorophyll inducer.


Even Charlie participates in the frenzy.  


I might be wrong, but I think she's under the impression that if she sits in the window long enough, she'll grow too.  

At least she's optimistic, right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...