Sunday, August 1, 2010

School Shoes

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go.”
~Dr. Seuss

Admit it- you've started getting that "back-to-school" feeling.

You have, haven't you?

It's alright- I won't tell a single soul. Pinky swear.


For the past few days I've been researching my new autumn bag for escuela. It's practically embarrassing, but I plan and research a school bag in much the same way that a bridezilla tackles wedding details.

Bags and shoes- two necessary and very personal style choices. They also happen to make it easier and more fun for me to slip into another year of academia.

Oh my goodness, how did it become August already?

1 comment:

Maria said...

I like the two different colors in these new samples. So you got a good supply of buttons?

As I write this, I realize I wanted to meet the kids coming to summer school, but obviously did not make it. I hope there is a good turnout. Hey- some could use one on one tutoring.

I know what you mean about a new bag. I actually do something similar in the spring...new outfit to get through IEP season.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...