Sunday, March 18, 2012

Oh Little Leprechaun, Where are You?

"As sure as there are leprechauns to make a wish come true, 'tis nothing but the happiest of days I’m wishing you."
~Irish Blessing


I'll take responsibility for this one.  
It was all my fault.


It all started when I told her that today was an extra special day.  
Her interest completely piqued when I told her about wearing green or getting pinched.  
At that point, she was all about the shamrock kerchief.


Precious Little One, she looked everywhere.  


She searched behind every shrub and under every tree, sniffing and investigating all the little nooks and crannies.  I'm pretty sure there was a genuine combination of interest and awe in regards to having a little leprechaun to play with.


She even closed her eyes and counted to ten.  
"Olly Olly Oxen-free!" she declared.

                          

You've just gotta love CT and her over-active, creative imagination.  She gets it honestly.

1 comment:

Greta said...

Oh Charlie, I miss you! Love reading friend. Thanks for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...