Saturday, September 18, 2010

Have a Happy Almost-Fall Weekend

"Care less for your harvest than for how it is shared and your life will have meaning and your heart will have peace."
~Kent Nerburn

What a beautiful day. The perfect dessert to a most lovely sleep. I simply love waking up to the clear blue skies, chilly mornings, and steaming mugs of creamy coffee.

Today I want to bake. And make soup. And harvest overflowing baskets of veggies from a garden that I don't really have. I can, however, make the soup and bake though, so I'll concentrate on that.

The weekend has graced us with her presence, my friends. Let us savor it.

1 comment:

Maria said...

OK, ok, maybe I like Autumn too, but summer is still my favorite.

Where did you find such nice veggies? What goodies did you make?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...