Sunday, June 14, 2009

Peonies and Sun Tea

"The unexamined life is not worth living."
~Socrates

I've been stalking my neighbor's garden. For days I've been eyeing up these pretty peonies and today I decided they must be photographed. The color of magenta really dazzles in the morning summer sun.

Also, I jetted home from church, noting the sun was already out and that they temperature was climbing. "Perfect," I thought. "I'll have to make some sun tea!"

Carefully, I trimmed the newest growth on my mint plants and stuffed them into this nifty jar. Now, it really doesn't get much easier than this.

How's this for an easy summertime recipe? Trim mint, stuff in jar, sit in sun. I'm likin' it!
Enjoy the sunshine....cheers!

1 comment:

Maria said...

MMMMMMMM. Nice, I made some green tea last week, but used tea bags. Let me know how it turns out.

How was your 10K?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...