Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sweet and Spicy

"What if in your dream you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you woke, you had the flower in your hand? Ah! What then?"
~ Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Picture this, please. Go ahead, close your eyes...

There I was, dripping wet hair and all, jumping, twirling and cheering like a five year-old. Yes, I was doing the happy dance, and a very happy little number I did perform.


I've always been a person of contradiction, and my garden's current bounty could not provide a more perfect example.

Today, dear friends, when I went to check on my tiny garden babies, my eyes were treated to a magnificent sight.

Strawberries and peppers..hee hee, haa haa.

Sweet and Spicy, ooh me, ooh my! (*grin)

1 comment:

Maria said...

You'll be making homemade salsa and strawberry shortcake in no time at all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...