"There aren't enough days in the weekend."
~ Rod SchmidtAhh...it was a sweet, sweet weekend, full of all things fun and delightful!
1. The Waterfront
2. wonderful shopping adventures and some neat new treats
3. a fresh pot of ginger-peach tea at P.F. Chang's
4. hilarious movies-seriously, the laugh out loud kind
5. a Barnes and Noble visit- Is there anything more fabulous?
6. a fresh start- Thank you Ella for keeping me company.
7. a bargain priced knitting book- I learned some new stitches.
8. "The Shack"- I bought a few copies and gave them to some special people. Do yourself a favor and get lost in its pages.
9. some quality time with my peeps- I'm a lucky girl.
10. a few hints of spring- The tulips were poking through the soil in Pittsburgh. (Hooray!)