Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sweet Weekending

"There aren't enough days in the weekend."
~ Rod SchmidtAhh...it was a sweet, sweet weekend, full of all things fun and delightful!

1. The Waterfront

2. wonderful shopping adventures and some neat new treats

3. a fresh pot of ginger-peach tea at P.F. Chang's

4. hilarious movies-seriously, the laugh out loud kind

5. a Barnes and Noble visit- Is there anything more fabulous?

6. a fresh start- Thank you Ella for keeping me company.

7. a bargain priced knitting book- I learned some new stitches.

8. "The Shack"- I bought a few copies and gave them to some special people. Do yourself a favor and get lost in its pages.

9. some quality time with my peeps- I'm a lucky girl.

10. a few hints of spring- The tulips were poking through the soil in Pittsburgh. (Hooray!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...