Monday, May 10, 2010

A Beautiful Place, A Beautiful Mom

"I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come."
~Chinese Proverb

Mothers--the sweet, gentle souls who love unconditionally and without expectation.

When God gave me Jossie, I lucked out. And, I mean I lucked out in the most unbelievable way.

I have a beautiful mother who always sets aside time for me, and makes me feel like the most amazing girl in the world. She's always proud of me and cheers me on in the smallest of endeavors. Because of her, I have confidence and inner strength. I am loved and have learned how to love. Her example is her gift. I love her, with all of my heart.

We celebrated my mama at a family favorite, The River's Edge Cafe. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful place for a beautiful lady.

Thank you, mom, for being you.

2 comments:

Greta said...

I love Jossie! Give her a squeeze from me.

Maria said...

Not surprised that your mom is so incredible. She has an incredible daughter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...