Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sunshine and Treasures

"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Life is good~so very, very good. I am blessed and happy and loved...oh so loved.
Being loved is the absolute greatest feeling in the world.

And, speaking of love, I adore these new tea towels that I picked up yesterday. They combine so many of the things that make me happiest: a bargain ($3.00), something unique and vintage, ric-rac, and pretty colors.


Days such as today remind me to make my own sunshine and treasure each moment. I will rest well tonight. Happy, content, and loved.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I missed this post! Such a pretty yellow for your tea towels. I love the yellow dish clothes you made me. I don't use them for that, though. I'll have to take a picture for you. They decorate my kitchen table with a flower pot on one and a pretty candle holder on the other.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...