Monday, May 24, 2010

Cozy

"Believing is easier than thinking. Hence so many more believers than thinkers."
~Bruce Calvert

I decided my thinking space needed a new reading lamp. Ta-da.

I managed to find my newest treasure at a cute little off-the-wall place. One of my more recent infatuations is buying things that have been passed over for expensive and designer-esque style. I much prefer an item with character and charm, not to mention that I really enjoy providing lost wonders with a loving little home.

I obviously spend way too much time thinking about this, right? ..wink..

I also forgot to mention that the booty business is boomin. I have a bunch of orders lined up and I really should get crackin.

Have a most cozy, snugly night, doing whatever it is that helps you relax.

3 comments:

Maria said...

very cozy, can I come for a sleep over? I just need a little corner. You can teach me knitting and we can watch the foodnetwork and make fun healthy foods.

Maria said...

Wait, I have two kids, what am I thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greta said...

Hey how do you order these booties? I have friends with growing tummies and I'm sure they'd love a sweet pair. Let me know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...