Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Lucky Little Walk

"Go and wake up your luck."
~Persian Saying

Little Peep and I enjoy venturing outside for little walks around the lawn. She simply marvels in all the new, springtime scents and smells and trails of the neighborhood critters. It's all she can do to contain herself.

While she got lost in sniffing out a little rabbit hideaway, I happened to notice a ladybug, perched ever so happily on the edge of a new leaf. I stopped to marvel at her ebony spots and white eyes when I noticed another. And another. And another.

The entire shrub serves as a home to these fascinating creatures.

Being that I tend to harbor suspicious tendencies, I'm pretty psyched about this. Grin.

1 comment:

Maria said...

great photo of the little buggers. Lady bugs are such helpful little creatures. That is neat that you had a whole bush of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...