Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bells are Ringin, Children Singin'

"All is merry and bright,
Hang your stockings and say your prayers,
Cause Santa Clause comes tonight!"

Ahh...snow. Lots and lots of freshly fallen snow.

There's something about the snow that really lifts my spirits. Most people find it despicable; I however, find it comforting and cozy. Today's snow brings me extra happiness- it's the glittery kind. The kind that sparkles and shimmers in the bright winter sun.

Yesterday was the first actual snow of the season, but I was too busy trying to trick my immune system into feeling better that I didn't take any photographs. I'm making up for that today. Promise.

I managed to snap this one this morning. The tiny holly bush under a blanket of white just shouted, "Christmas." And that got me thinking about Christmas music and how much I love those silly songs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...